Saturday 8 December 2007

The Apology

Here it is, in all it's grammatically-incorrect and misspelt glory. Please note that the letter appears as I received it, with no further editing done. Enjoy!

"I write to you this few words in intent to apologize considering the events that occurred on the night of Friday December 30 2007.

What I said was inconsiderate and foolish. I was not allowed to go to you and tell you these words while you were on duty.

I hope you will forgive me for having such a boiling temper.

With all my respect, "

Expect a big blog explosion this weekend, I have a number of stories to tell, one of which involves my old friends from my previous employment, the Police.

Oh, and the reason why he wasn't disciplined/sacked? He leaves the company next week.

1 comment:

dubai hotels said...

You have very nice blog here and I am looking forward to see your more posts so kindly update your Blog dear