Thursday 1 November 2007

Welcome!

Just to bring you all up to speed with what's happening at the hotels within the past fortnight:
  • The boiler blew up in the pool, which left us with a rather cold pool.
  • The machine which regulates how much chlorine is pumped into the water, mysteriously switched itself off. . .
  • . . .the machine overdosed and pumped 1000l (one thousand litres) of chlorine into the pool.
  • The Restaurant Supervisor at Hotel B was caught smoking inside the building and was too drunk to care.
  • Two "high profile" guests stayed at Hotel B the other night, which was interesting.

2 comments:

Al said...

I'd noticed this blog in my referral logs and had no idea it was you until I went to your other one. I'll have to remember to update my blog to reflect the change.

Good luck with the new job.

cogidubnus said...

You can't leave it like that...tell us more...